Our Suites at The Clarence provide guests with a wonderful and luxurious stay with stunning views of the Dublin City, from the River Liffey and bustling city quays to Temple Bar. The suites are ideal for those looking for a little more space, for family breaks away or for those celebrating a special occasion.
There are three River Suites in our hotel, each one comprising one bedroom with a separate sitting room and generous sized bathroom. The River View suites have super-king size beds dressed in white Egyptian Cotton linens. Our River View Suites are perfect to relax, work or sleep in style and comfort. Our Garden Terrace Suite has played host to many TV interviews and performances from Irish and international celebrities. Most famously, U2 performed Beautiful Day and Elevation from the album All That You Can’t Leave Behind’ for the very first time LIVE here in 2000 for Top Of The Pops.
All hotel rooms at The Clarence are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and in room amenities.
- Sleeps 2
- Separate Chill Out Space
- Generous Ensuite Bathroom
- Stunning Views Over the Liffey
- Tea / Coffee Facilities & Nespresso Machine
- Stay In Style In The Heart Of The City close to Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse & Grafton Street
All our rooms carry the best range of products:
- Fresh White Bed Linens, With Luxury Feather Pillows
- Ensuites Packed with Irish Products – Paul Costello Toiletries
- In Room Tea / Coffee Making Facilities
- In Room Safe
- High Speed Wi-Fi
Booking Direct on Our Website:
- €10 Off the Room Rate
- Priority Room Upgrade
BOOK DIRECT with us on our website for the best price. We’ll always be €10 cheaper than any other website guaranteed.