Meeting Rooms Dublin City Centre
The Clarence offers 3 event spaces. The largest is the Rose Room, a space situated on the first floor of the hotel that can accommodate up to 140 standing and 100 seating.
The second is the Curious Mister, a stunning cocktail bar that can comfortably accommodate up to 60 guests.
The last is the Stout Bar, a snug and cosy bar that specialises in its namesake and can accommodate up to 40 people.
The Rose Room
The Rose Room can be subdivided into three smaller sections, offering versatility and flexibility for small and large meetings and events.
- A variety of set ups can be accommodated, including Banquet, Boardroom, Theatre, U-Shape and Cabaret.
- Organisers can enjoy a range of complimentary facilities and equipment for their event including a Clevertouch 75inch Interactive Display TV/Whiteboard, LCD screen and projector, PA system, flipcharts, note pads and pens with wireless internet.
- A wide range of menus are available for meetings and events, including the following: Group Set Menus, Canapés and Finger Food.
- Our dedicated Events Manager, Lynne Carolan will assist you with all the arrangements, ensuring you can concentrate fully on your guests or colleagues. We are more than happy to create bespoke packages to suit your requirements.
- The suite can host sixty delegates in a theatre style or twenty-eight delegates in either a boardroom or U-shaped configuration. A maximum of one hundred can be accommodated in the suite in a seated reception layout and one hundred and twenty for a stand up reception.
The Curious Mister
The Curious Mister is the perfect venue for any event, whether it be a corporate gathering, private soirée or celebration with friends.
- This cocktail bar can comfortably accommodate up to 60 guests, making it an ideal space for your next special occasion. Our world-class mixologists are on hand to guide you through our menu and recommend the perfect drink to suit your taste.
- A wide range of menus are available for meetings and events at the Curious Mister from Canapés to Finger Food
The Stout Bar
For cosy pints of plain, look no further than The Stout Bar, a snug and cosy bar adjacent to The Curious Mister that specialises in its namesake.
- The Stout Bar can accommodate up to 40 people and is an ideal venue for hosting private parties, product launches, corporate events, team bonding and many more.
- A wide range of menus are available for meetings and events at the Stout Bar, including Group Set Menus, Canapés and Finger Food.
Overlooking the magnificent River Liffey, The Clarence is the perfect location for a stylish, modern city wedding.
- We can host a post church or registry office wedding as well as provide the perfect space for a civil ceremony or informal blessing. Situated on the first floor, the elegant Cleaver East Rose Room overlooks the city centre.
- We can facilitate gatherings from 20 – 100 guests for a sit-down dinner, and up to 140 for a stand-up reception. There are a number of river facing spaces to choose from within the hotel where the wedding party, along with their families and friends can gather to celebrate their beautiful day.
Wedding guests can enjoy favorable overnight rates and the city centre setting means that the hotel is easily accessible from all parts of the city, just a few minutes from both Heuston and Connolly train stations and twenty minutes from Dublin airport.
- Our wedding co-ordinator can help with all the planning for your special day, from flowers and décor, to drinks receptions and dining options, chauffeur hire to entertainment.
- The bridal party can relax with a glass of bubbly in their own room while being tended to by leading stylists and make-up artists with whom the hotel work closely. A calm and effortless way to enjoy the morning of the big day!
- We also have private therapy rooms within the hotel, where you can pamper and indulge pre or post wedding.