About The Clarence Hotel in Dublin City Centre
Also known as the U2 Hotel or Bono Hotel in Dublin, The Clarence Hotel is one of City’s most iconic hotels, centrally located in the heart of Dublin City with unrivalled views over the River Liffey.
A boutique four star hotel with Dublin on its doorstep, The Clarence Hotel offers luxurious rooms, stylish spaces, and is surrounded by a hub of restaurants and bars to choose from.
Having recently undergone extensive renovation works, The Clarence Hotel is a slice of boutique bliss in the heart of one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Let us look after you while you relax and enjoy our beautiful and vibrant city. We are continuing our refurbishment to upgrade and enhance our guest experience. Part of our refurbishment includes a spectacular new lobby bar and a selection of newly designed bedrooms. If you wish to be located in our newly designed bedrooms please contact reservations in advance to state your preference. Allocations will be on a first come first served basis.
Book direct for the best rate and a range of other benefits at our 4-star hotel in Dublin.
Why stay at The Clarence?
- Dublin on your doorstep – take on the city by foot from this central and convenient base.
- Enjoy a little luxury in The Clarence’s newly refurbished rooms and suites, with everything you need for a perfect stay.
- One of Dublin’s most historic hotels and iconic buildings, dating back to 1852.
- No need to leave with four restaurant experiences under the one roof – choose between Tomahawk Steakhouse, Roberta’s Restaurant & Terrace, Cleaver East and Dollard Market.
- Unrivalled views over the River Liffey.
- Within walking distance to some of Dublin’s best attractions – Guinness Storehouse, Phoenix Park and Dublin Zoo, Dublin Castle, the Distillery Quarter – and shopping destinations – Grafton St, Henry Street, Jervis St, Temple Bar.
- Easily accessible from Dublin’s main transport hubs – Heuston Station, Connolly Station, Aircoach and Airlink 747.
- Discounted Parking rates available.
Loved The Clarence and want to stay somewhere new? Then check out our sister hotels around Ireland.
The Dean Dublin
33 Harcourt St,
+353 (0)1 607 8110
The Dean Cork
Horgans Quay Northern Quarter,
+353 (0)21 234 1200
The Dean Galway
80-86 Prospect Hill
+353 (0)1 223 4517
117-119 Ranelagh Road,
+353 (0)1 406 6550
81/82 North Wall Quay
+353 (0)1 245 7900
+353 (0)90 6485120