• Private 700 sq. foot rooftop terrace
• Panoramic views of Dublin City and beyond
• Super king-sized bed dressed in crisp cotton linens
• Stylish oak shaker furniture
• CD Player
• Complimentary high-speed WiFi
• Flat screen TV with selection of local and international channels
• Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
• Nespresso Machine
• Paul Costelloe toiletries
• Fully stocked mini bar
• En suite bathroom
• Luxurious bathrobes & slippers
• In room safe
The Garden Terrace Suite is most certainly one of the hotel’s most desired spaces. The suite boasts one bedroom, with a separate large sitting area and bathroom. There’s an extra special surprise awaiting guests staying in The Garden Terrace Suite. The interior doors lead out onto an incredible 700 square foot rooftop terrace, complete with panoramic views of Dublin city and beyond! Our beautiful wooden table and chairs can be set up for dining al fresco in the Irish sunshine or just kick back and relax with a chilled glass of wine and good book while the city bustles underneath. The River Liffey meanders just below, the cityscape fans north and south-east, with the Dublin mountains looming on the horizon. The Garden Terrace Suite is a beautiful romantic hideaway and a fantastic choice for that very special occasion.
Please note that The Garden Terrace Suite it is not suitable for guests staying with young children.
The Garden Terrace has played host to many TV interviews and performances, including our owners’ performances of Beautiful Day and Elevation here in 2001!